Losing My Virginity: How I’ve Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way
by Sir Richard Branson
This autobiography is entertaining and educational and is the perfect Christmas read. We get an insight into one of the true mavericks of the business world. Richard Branson’s stories may shock you, while reminding you to take risks in your life and your business and never forget to enjoy the ride.
Shoptimism – Why the American Consumer Will Keep On Buying No Matter What
by Lee Eisenberg.
This book is 300 pages of insightful material on the impulses which drive people to shop. Some ideas are simple, yet others more complex. It differentiates men from women plus the young from the old. Each consumer category has its own triggers and this book details them all.
Click HERE to download the full edition of The Business Accelerator Magazine for December 2013.
Other articles in this edition:
- Thinking Of Buying A Business in 2014?
- Prepare Your Business For Christmas
- Thinking Of Buying A Car Or Equipment In December?
- Labor Legislation Overturned By New Government
- Looking For A Comfortable Or Modest Retirement?
- Six Reasons Your Website Will Fail
- Business Start Up Corner - What You Really Need To Know About Your Business Name
- Is Running A Small Business Tougher Than 5 Years Ago?
- There's An App For That!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:This newsletter is issued as a guide to clients and for their private information. This newsletter does not constitute advice. Clients should not act solely on the basis of the material contained in this newsletter. Items herein are general comments only and do not convey advice per se. Also changes in legislation may occur quickly. We therefore recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting in any of these areas.